Great Pyrenees (long coat) : : Male : : Baby : : Large
Introducing BISCUIT! Biscuit is an adorable guy who is about 3 months old. He was found abandoned in a dog park as a tiny puppy. He currently lives with a lab, a cat and four human Foster siblings from toddler to teenager!
Biscuit loves to play and nap! He sleeps all night in a pen and is working on potty training. He loves toys and doesn’t chew what he shouldn’t if he has chew toys to keep him busy.
He is great with his foster lab sister, avoids the cat and is good with kids. He is a puppy, so he can be jumpy and nippy, he is still working on his manners.
Biscuit needs a home with a medium to large playful dog to help mentor and socialize him. He is currently in Texas but can be on the next NW transport.
OUR REQUIREMENTS FOR PUPPY ADOPTION:
1) PUPPIES WILL ONLY BE PLACED IN HOMES THAT HAVE AT LEAST ONE MEDIUM TO LARGE YOUTHFUL, PLAYFUL RESIDENT DOG that is age 1 or older. This helps integrate the dog into your household easier by giving the pup a mentor.
2) These puppies are not livestock dogs. They must be family pets that are allowed inside the home.
3) In addition to the youthful playful dog, someone must also be home at least part of the day. Please do not apply for a puppy if you are gone 8+ hours a day.
4) We give preference to applicants with prior Great Pyrenees knowledge/experience.
5) Secure and visible fencing required.
6) You must have a plan in place to socialize your puppy properly.
Adoption Fee: $325
All of our puppies are spayed/neutered, microchipped and up to date on age appropriate vaccinations.
We do not adopt to families with children under the age of 6.
Transport Fee: $350
Transport fee includes the cost of transport plus the Health Certificate required for USDA approved transport.
All of our puppies are spayed/neutered and up to date on vaccinations.
Adoption applications can be found on our website: www.greatpyrsandpaws.org
Northwest adopter pays cost of transport to independent transport company. Transport is arranged by GPPR.
More about Biscuit
Good with Dogs, Good with Cats, Good with Older/Considerate Kids Only, Good with Adults, Somewhat vocal, Requires a yard, Cratetrained, Playful, Eager To Please, Intelligent, Even-tempered